You are visiting a Basic Girl Teaches website, including www.basicgirlteaches.com and school.basicgirlteaches.com, referred to herein as “the/this School.”
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a fully revokable license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- You may not distribute content, print multiple copies, or use the content for public display or performance unless otherwise stated.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Basic Girl Teaches at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- By accessing this site, you agree that you will not use what you have access to here to create a competing website, product, or service; and that, you will not create any work that complies or derives from what you have access to here; and, that you will not use this website or website or services in any manner that violates this agreement or any local, state, federal, or international laws.
- You receive access to this content for the lifetime of the content, which means for the time that the product exists. Basic Girl Teaches reserves the right to discontinue any product or service at any time for any reason. Your membership continues in perpetuity until this product is discontinued or disabled.
- Upon joining, you will be given access to a members' only area via secure link and login using an email and password. You agree to not:
- share your login credentials or the secure link with anyone for any reason
- share your username and password with any person who did not pay for access to this program
- sell access to this program and will not sell any of its content without written permission.
- Use of content, unless otherwise stated, is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute content, print multiple copies, or use the content for public display or performance unless otherwise stated.
- You understand and agree to not place an unreasonable burden on the server hosting this web site or membership site, to not interfere with the running of this web site and to not attempt unauthorized access to any portion of this web site.
- You understand and agree not to provide false information about yourself, to impersonate another individual or provide misleading or false content.
5. Refund and Return Policy
You are entitled to a full no-questions-asked refund within 30-days of enrolling in a course or membership. Due to the digital nature of our products and services, we DO NOT offer any refund or returns for any products or services sold on our website after the 30-days after enrollment. To request a refund, please contact us at [email protected]
6. Financial Obligation
Please note: if you opted for a payment plan, you are required by law to complete your payment plan. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via our collection agency.
You represent and warrant that when making purchases from the School that any credit card or payment information you give us is accurate and complete; and, any charges incurred by you will be honored by your financial institution or credit card company; and, you will pay the charges incurred by you, including any and all taxes; and, if your payment method is not honored for any reason, you will still pay any incurred charges, including any surcharge we may incur due to the failed payment.
When you enroll in a course or membership in the School, you will pay upfront or pay the first payment in full. You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and you must promptly contact us if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your sign-in name or password).
8. Termination of Membership
9. Recurring Payments
For members on a monthly “cancel any time” payment plan, the monthly membership is an ongoing, recurring, subscription to Basic Girl Teaches. By joining as a monthly “cancel any time” member, you understand that the payment information you provide upon registration will be charged each month on your monthly subscription anniversary date until you or we cancel your membership.
You also understand that you are responsible for any missed or failed payments due to cancelled, changed, or altered payment information that you do not provide to us. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via our collection agency.
Failure to pay does not cancel your membership payment obligation. If we cannot collect your monthly payment, your membership will be cancelled by us and an outstanding balance will be placed on your account. You are responsible for all outstanding membership balances whether or not you maintain an active membership.
If you wish to cancel your membership, you must do so using the settings found in "Your Account" or by contacting [email protected] If you do not wish to maintain a recurring monthly membership but would still like to access Basic Girl Teaches, please register for an annual membership.
We do not offer month-to-month memberships and you may not purchase one month of membership at a time. All monthly memberships are recurring monthly subscriptions.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Where applicable, the School is meant for informational purposes only. It is not intended as specific medical, legal, commercial, financial, tax, or other professional advice. Use of the information on the School’s site is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to discontinue or modify, without notice or liability, any portion of the School’s site at any time.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized representative of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
12. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
16. Governing Law
Arbitration must be on an individual basis. This means neither you nor the School may join or consolidate claims in arbitration by or against other customers, or litigate in court or arbitrate any claims as a representative or member of a class or in a private attorney general capacity.