Focusing on Relationships Mini Course
Detailed tips to help you develop your own strategy for creating and maintaining relationships with your Instagram audience
Come and take the steps to develop your own strategy for using creating and maintaining relationships on Instagram.
Focusing on relationships fulfills two purposes:
- They expose your content to other people who search for those specific categories or who follow those categories
- They teach the algorithm what kind of content you share and therefore the algorithm is likely to show your content to people it has determined are interested in that type of content.
Your strategy for building relationships needs:
- a clearly identified target audience
- a plan for strengthening relationships with existing followers
- a plan to find new followers who are in your target audience
- consistent content that provides value for your audience
This mini-course walks you through detailed steps and strategies to identify your target audience, strengthen and maintain relationships with your existing followers, plan to find new followers, and create consistent content that provides value for your audience. Inside the course, you'll go through different lessons to guide you to make decisions and plans to solidify a strategy for building and maintaining relationships with your audience.
Relationships are the way to keep your audience engaged and interested in what you have to offer.
No matter how long you've been on Instagram, Instagram is always changing. This mini-course discusses things you can do in 2020 to build relationships with your audience.
Get started now!
Showing up on Instagram can be overwhelming and complicated. You're trying to figure out how to connect with your audience and you're trying to post regularly, but it isn't quite working out as smoothly as you want to. How are you supposed to figure out all of the details by yourself? Good news - the Teacher Instagram School from Basic Girl Teaches is here to help.
The teachergram community can feel like an over-saturated space, but we know that there is room for you on Instagram and we know that the world needs what you have to offer! Our goal is to help you use your teacher Instagram account as an effective tool for your business or brand, no matter how long you've been on Instagram or how many followers you have.